She took it to a whole other level, though. She picked bear up and immediately took him to a time out like she gets when she is on the table. She tells bear, "No, no, no!" while pointing her finger at him. She leaves him there for a minute. Then, she picks him up, says sorry (like the bear said it), and gives him a kiss to say that she forgives him.
This whole exchange was one of the funniest things I think I have ever witnessed from her. Her imagination for 18mths also blows me away.
Here are the re-enactment photos.








Hi Sheri
ReplyDeleteThanks for looking up my blog. I was cracking up at your article about your daughter. I have a 2 1/2 year old, so I know how funny they can be. I especially like your reenactment pics...hilarious.
Are you studying interior design?
The one with the bear in the corner kills me!! :) Great story!
ReplyDelete