I always look forward to July in our house. That is the month that we get to have Madison all to ourselves. I love it because we really get to make up for lost time over the year when we are on our every other weekend schedule. The girls LOVE having their big sister here to play with every single day. She is just really able to settle into our day to day rhythm.
Madison also gets to really enjoy time with Daniel since he works such an odd schedule and never has a normal weekend schedule. I think they both need it by the time July comes around. It is great to see them really reconnect. The two of them have always had a special thing with one another. It is sometimes lost throughout the school year with the rush of everyday activities. So the slow down and time really does wonders for them.
Madison is just blossoming into quite the young woman in every way. She will be beginning middle school next month. I guarantee it will do more than we are prepared for to her as far as her maturity. I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for her.
Here is Madison on her birthday!






Happy Birthday, Madison! What a beautiful girl...hope she has a great day:)
ReplyDelete