It is so hard to tear her away when she is having so much fun. Leila has been a waterbug since the first moment her feet touched it. If she sees water, she goes straight for it. Trust me, that has created many heartpounding moments in the 15mths she has been on this earth.
I took this picture yesterday when a downpour suddenly hit as we were playing outside. She screamed and screamed when I told her we were going inside. I said to myself, "What the heck. She's only young once." and let her continue to play as I grabbed the camera. I hope she always has that kind of youthful spirit as she gets older.






I am so glad you let her stand out and enjoy the rain like that! Any chance I get, I let Jenna jump in puddles, or throw her face up to the rain -- at times, it just doesn't matter if they get soaking wet. The joy on their faces makes it all worthwhile :)
ReplyDelete