Sunday, October 7, 2007

Gabriella Grace Anderson 04/11/06- 10/03/07


Well, this has been a rough week for me, and I am just now able to really write this down today. A dear friend of mine, Randy, lost her little girl, Gabby, on October 3 from a very rare and aggressive brain cancer called AT/RT. Gabby was only a few days shy of turning 18mths old. She was actually born the day after my precious Leila.

I have been in close communication with Randy since the diagnosis, and it just moves me to see her strength throughout Gabby's battle. It is truly inspirational. Gabby left this earth with the people that loved her the most surrounding her, and I believe she carried all that love with her. She has touched so many people and was a reminder to take advantage of the precious little time we have here. She will forever hold a special place in my heart.

In the end, Gabby really lived up to her name, "Strength in battle".
To read more about Gabby please go here.

2 comments:

  1. I am so, so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a good friend, Sheri. Randy is lucky to have had you by her side through this. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Don't be shy, let me hear from you.