.jpg)
I am really trying my hardest to cherish every moment with this little one since she is our last baby. Yes, you can quote me on that. I know, I know, we said that after Leila, but this time it is really true. There is no way we can afford another baby let alone fit one in a car without buying a passenger van like you would take to the airport if you were traveling with a large group. That is just too many people for our family.
As of today, Violet is becoming more and more alert. She clearly recognizes me because she immediately starts to root anytime I pick her up when she is awake. She also is starting to turn her head with the sound of my voice. She isn't quite smiling, yet, despite Daniel's claims that she smiles at him. He doesn't realize it is simply gas making her smile. She is also pretty strong. She holds her head steady for a good while when you hold her up. She can also hold it up when you lift her by the arms off her back. Her other favorite thing is to push of you with her feet when you have her on your lap just like her big sister, Ava, always liked to do. Violet is also an incredible sleeper as long as she is right in bed with me. I think I am getting better sleep now than I did when I was pregnant. Yes, I did mention that I am lucky to have good babies.
I love this little one so much already. I just can't wait to see what the next month has in store for her. She is changing so much every single day.






I can't believe she is already a month old! She is beautiful. It seems like just yesterday you were talking about swing dancing in French class and now here you are, the mother of three beautiful little girls. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures, Sheri!!!! I'm glad things are going so well:)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it has been a month. I need to get over to your house SOON or your present will be useless!
ReplyDeleteWe should get the girls together when they are out for school.
Cute little butt cheeks! That picture is so funny! I can't believe it's been a month either! It seems like you just posted her birth!
ReplyDeleteShes so sweet Sheri! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your new little one and the rest of your family.
ReplyDelete