I am making a wish list of sorts for baby items I am saving up to purchase since I apparently I am not made of money.
1. I am trying to buy my own stash of cloth diapers for Violet. I borrowed all the ones I used with Leila from a friend who has a new little baby that needs them. I am really loving the idea of the one size diapers since we are done adding to the family and will only have one baby that needs them. I don't want to invest a crazy amount of money in all different sizes when I can make one purchase of the one size. I just can't decide if I want to go with the one size diapers from Bumgenius, Fuzzi Bunz, or Happy Heiny. I have heard pros and cons of all of them, but it has also been conflicting. I would love any and all input anyone has for me on these.
2. More Baby Legs. I told you guys I am addicted. While they are not a huge expense, I just want more, more, more. Never mind the fact that Violet keeps spitting up on them left and right. They have made diaper changes go so smoothly since I don't have to fuss with pants anymore.
3. I am in search of a good double jogging stroller to help me get out with the kids and get in shape again. If I could have my dream pick, it would be the BOB Revolution one. Again, as much as I would like it, I am not made of money. I can not afford to blow $450+ on a jogging stroller. So, I am trying to research what would be the best alternative for much less money. Any suggestions?
So, there is my current list. Not much to it, but they are important items for me to hopefully be able to afford soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I love the photo at the top. ;)
ReplyDeleteSaw your post on Blogher. I'm new to Blogher too.. so have fun and enjoy.
I use both BumGenius and Fuzzibunz and I prefer Fuzzibunz. I buy a few at a time and Nutured Family usually offers free shipping. I also buy them NEW off of ebay. I had a terrible experience with Happy Heineys, they are poorly made and leave red marks across Troy's back.
ReplyDeleteBabyLegs are the cutest thing ever and I get them from Moms4Life on eBay, she has the best prices.
I have a BOB stroller and it is rad. My husband's family bought it for us when Troy was born otherwise we would not own it because it was $350. Watch Craigslist because I see them on there every once in awhile here.
I want another baby!
I want a BOB twin stroller. Rick like's the Phil & Ted's because they look like they have white wall tires like hot rods.
ReplyDeleteI don't know much about cloth diapers, I looked into them originally, but we went disposable :(
You definitely need the new present I bought you!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking of going with the Fuzzi Bunz one size diapers! I have one and it seems to fit S pretty well.
ReplyDeleteI love Baby Legs, but they cut into my baby's fat thighs!
We have a Phil and Ted stroller with the double attachment...very nice for when it only needs to be a single stroller.