Monday, February 9, 2009

Violet at 3 months

Violet is three months old today. She is becoming more and more social everyday. She never passes up an opportunity to smile and coo at anyone that even glances her direction. She is keeping her sisters pretty entertained when they try to see who can make her smile and laugh.
She is still a wonderful sleeper. She is settling into a great pattern of sleep and wake. She is blending in amazingly well with the rhythm of our family. She is still growing well. I have not weighed her lately, but I can only assume she is in the 13lb range. Maybe one of my friends at playgroup will have her scale on hand so I can check. Of course, I think she hit her three month growth spurt right on cue today because she has been awake every hour wanting to nurse.

Physically, she is so strong just like her big sisters. She insists on being held standing up just like the rest. She sits really well in her Bumbo and has excellent head control. I would not be surprised if she is sitting unassisted by the end of this month. Rolling over is becoming second nature to her, but it is still only from her tummy to her back. Thankfully, this is keeping her from rolling off to get into trouble yet.

I thought I would share a couple of pictures of her from today. It was hard to get a good shot because she only fussed when not nursing or briefly sleeping today. YAY for growth spurts...

3 comments:

  1. muffin!! what a cute, sweet little baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous! And looks identical to her sisters. Now I want a baby girl. Dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better watch it....I might come steal that sweet, little baby, she is that cute!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Don't be shy, let me hear from you.