I hope your day was filled with more treats than tricks. We had a cat and mouse theme for the little ones. Madison decided she wanted to be a diner girl last year for Halloween but unexpectedly could not be with us. So she wore her costume this year, finally. It is our first Halloween with her in five years and only our second one total. It was nice to have the whole family together this time. Violet only made it to one house to trick or treat before passing out in the Ergo. She slept her way through the rest. The kids had so much candy that the bag they dumped it all in ripped apart at the handle. Yeah, much of that will be donated to sugar craving teenagers at my mother's school.
Anyway, we had a blast and wanted to share some of our pictures with you.


-color_wm.jpg)
-color_wm.jpg)







Awesome pictures, Sheri! The girls look GREAT!! Their costumes are too cute!!! I am jealous of your group picture of the three younger girls...when you see mine you will understand why lol!
ReplyDeleteThey all look so cute! I love the cat / mouse thing. Great pictures!
ReplyDelete