Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Blizzard of '09

Well, it was certainly a blizzard by Houston's standards. Although, I know many people that were laughing AT us over our day of snow. For the record, this is the earliest recorded snow in Houston's history, and also the first time it has snowed two years in a row. This was, by far, the most snow I have ever seen in these parts. It was enough to build a small snowman. It was very exciting. And might I add that we have the best kind of weather. We are hit with snow one day and back in the 70's a few days later. Be jealous, be very jealous.

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.





1 comment:

  1. Did you hear there is a possibility of snow on either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? And laugh all they want, tell them to come try to make it through one week in August. We may think snow is a novelty, but we do know how to survive in unfavorable conditions!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Don't be shy, let me hear from you.