We have been a little slow on mailing off the girls' Christmas lists this year. We finally made them out last night to mail off this morning. They were in an unsealed envelope on the kitchen counter waiting to go out.
Well, I woke up a little early this morning (before Ava could come wake me up). I got dressed and left my bedroom only to run right into Ava Grace. I quickly realized why she had not gotten me up yet. Apparently, her project was causing her a bit of trouble.
She had stuffed every small stuffed animal she owns into her clothes. As she was waddling down the stairs, they were falling out from the bottom of her shorts left and right. This was causing a fair amount of frustration on her end while I was trying to contain my overwhelming need to burst into laughter.
She looks up at me all desperate and says, "Mommy, did you mail my Santa letter?" I told her that I was going to put it in the mail today. She then smiles and says, "Can we add a sling to it before?".
Of course, I immediately went and added it to her list. I also placed an order for a matching child sized Hotsling like I have.






priceless.
ReplyDelete