Saturday, December 1, 2007

Four years ago today...

...I started out on my adventure into motherhood. Ava Grace was delivered via c-section weighing only 6lbs 2oz. Today, she weighs nearly 32lbs. Over the course of the past four years, she has taught me so much about who I am and what I stand for in the little time she has been here. She is just an amazing spirit that I was not sure I was ready for at the time. Now, I know that she is precisely what I was meant to do and be. She made me a mother. While it should be a day that she is thankful for her gifts, it is a day that I am thankful for the greatest gift. I am so proud to call her my daughter. I can not wait to celebrate more birthdays with her and watch her grow into the amazing woman I know that she will become.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Ava!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! My mother suggested to me that Mom's should get gifts on their children's bdays, also. By the way, I looove Chris Isaak!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Don't be shy, let me hear from you.