
We are adding to our gaggle of girls here! I just found out yesterday that we are expecting another baby. I know, I know, we told EVERYONE that we were completely done with the babies. We honestly thought we were. About three months ago, I had Leila in the sling, and I realized that she was suddenly getting very big for it. I started getting baby fever in a bad way. I didn't say anything to Daniel, though. I thought her would think I had absolutely lost my mind.
One Sunday two months ago, Daniel came home from work and told me that he had something to tell me. He slowly threw out there that he wanted another baby. I could not scream YES! fast enough. I was so thrilled that he wanted another, and I didn't have to talk him into it. We also decided that we were not going to tell anyone about it. Well, we at least weren't going to tell our family and most everyone else. We did let it slip to a few lucky ones.
The next day, I woke up and immediately called my OB to set up an annual exam and have my IUD removed. Apparently, it was the thing to do in January. According to my OB, I was the 14th patient she had that week getting it removed.
We tried last month, but I had only had the IUD out for a week. Most cases it takes a month for your body to regulate, and boy did mine ever regulate. UGH! Luckily, this month was successful. We are expecting a Turkey Baby. My estimated due date is November 22, but I will most likely deliver on November 17.
Soooo, will I have to change things up with my blog? Time will tell.






Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm so excited for you. :)
ReplyDeletePaloma, you're next! Come on...you know you want to join me.
ReplyDeleteCongrats again Sheri!!!! I am really excited for you and your family:)
ReplyDeleteI would say congrats, but I personally think you are effin nuts. When you have too many children to fit in you car and you havd to start throwing them in the back (look, I know we talked about how some moms do that, but it just isn't okay!), then enough is enough already! When you call me crying in December and you have pulled all of your hair out, I am going to skip around my babyless house and laugh at you!!!! But to each his own.
ReplyDeleteKidding. Kidding. Sort of. :)
Congratulations, Sheri! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Congrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS! Sheri!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya babe! You are a great mom and every child deserves to have a parent like you. Your great with your step daughter and I believe you changed her life,for the better.
BOO-YAH!
ReplyDeleteTag, you’re it!
Ok I am slow- just found out! CONGRATS! Keep em coming- the world needs great parents raising even greater children
ReplyDelete