
I had my first prenatal appointment with my OB last Wednesday. We packed up the whole family to go take our first peek at the newest family member. It is still early, but you can see the space on the left with the yolk sac still visible. I was only 5wks 4days, so you can see the cyst on my ovary, on the right, where I ovulated from. That is what produces the progesterone in early pregnancy. Everyone that has seen this picture immediately asks if I am having twins! Oh, that would have me on the floor. No, just one little peanut growing in there for now. I suppose it could be twins in one sac, but the chances of that are very small. Anyway, I go back to the doctor at 7wks 4days to see the heartbeat.






Sweet tiny baby!!!! Aren't sonos so amazing?!
ReplyDeleteSheri- would you email me again? lbj@nine17.com. I changed email programs and lost your email. I would love to chat about stay at home mommy stuff! That's my plan for next year ... just curious what all you are involved in.
ReplyDelete