Sunday, May 11, 2008

Update on the last post-- Wedding

I had so much fun last night at my friends' Crissy and Edgar's wedding. As I mentioned before, it was a luau theme. I must say, it was one of the best weddings I have ever attended. It was just so perfectly them. They kept the traditional wedding stuff to an absolute minimum. They even had Mac Stevens officiating the ceremony. It was just perfect. I had so much fun catching up with old friends that are all marrying off and starting families of their own. In other words, they get out as much as I do...never. Here are a few pictures from last night.



4 comments:

  1. Looks like a cool shindig! I love the theme! I wish I'd gone for a more backyardsy wedding, relatively formal planning sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like an awesome time. Backyard weddings are the best.

    Gee, guess what kind I had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress was perfect! But sooo not as good as that one I am going to wear to my wedding. Without undergarmets.

    Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I call you Marche (Mar-shay) when you where it?

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Don't be shy, let me hear from you.