Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Which TV mom are you?

So, this seems to be pretty dead on for me other than the "professional woman" part. Although, I do think being a stay-at-home-mom requires more skill than many professional jobs require.

Take this test!
You are Claire Huxtable from The Cosby Show. You have high expectations for your children, just like you have high expectations for yourself. You've probably got your own life and your own career, but nothing is more fun than spending time with your family. You may be a professional woman, but you enjoy getting silly with the kids sometimes.

You want good kids, but you also want them to be successful, smart individuals who can speak their minds — as long as they do so respectfully. While you enjoy being the kind of mom that your kids can come to with a problem, you are not afraid to set them straight when they're acting badly. When it comes to discipline, you try treat your kids like adults, talking calmly and coolly. And that's ultimately why they're going to grow up with such unwavering respect for you — as both a mother and a successful person.

4 comments:

  1. Ok...I took this test and guess who I am most like? Marge Simpson!! And the wierd thing is that I am OK with that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA! I want to see what the description is. I actually tried to take the test again and give some different answers, but it kept coming up with the same answer. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm Marge Simpson too. And I'm not sure that is a good thing! She's always frazzled and depressed and let's her kids run amuck! I hope I'm not like that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm June Cleaver.

    Which is funny, that's what my husband called me the other day.

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Don't be shy, let me hear from you.