We just got back from Madison's 5th grade talent show and were totally blown away by her singing performance. She really stole the whole show. There was limited talent in this show, but she clearly fit the criteria. The really sad thing is that the "mean girls" went up to perform the exact same song she did right after her and were totally put to shame. Madison came home saying all the kids in her grade told her she should have won the show had they been picking winners. I believe one kid asked for her autograph and claimed she would now be stalking Madison. LOL Madison is basking in all her glory and rightfully so. We are incredibly proud of her.
Here is a video of her performance. I am going to go ahead now and apologize for the quality. There is some noise interference from a three year old that wanted to hang off of Daniel while he was trying to record her. Oh, and she is singing a Miley Cyrus song. I am not up to date on all the things kids listen to these days so forgive me for not knowing the name of it.
Yeah, you went to vimeo. Much easier. You may need to go back and in settings, change the privacy so that anyone is able to view the video. I can't view it. (It may be just me though.)
I am a 29 year old stay-at-home mom to three beautiful girls, Ava 6yo, Leila 4yo, and Violet 1yo. I am also lucky to have a wonderful step-daughter in my life named Madison 11yo. Thankfully, my husband, Daniel, loves to be surrounded by all our girlieness. He has gotten exactly what he asked for when he said he wanted all girls. I mean, even our kitty cat is a girl.
Yeah, you went to vimeo. Much easier. You may need to go back and in settings, change the privacy so that anyone is able to view the video. I can't view it. (It may be just me though.)
ReplyDeleteThe site was being screwy. I reloaded the video, and it worked fine.
ReplyDeleteVery awesome! Incredible that she is just in 5th grade. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteAmazing! Go Madison! She did such a good job. Jill just watched it also, and I think Madison is now her hero.
ReplyDelete