Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Face Lift

Say goodbye to that boring, ugly blog. I have been dying for a new look for some time. I found a great layout at this site a while ago, but I was waiting to find out if this baby was a girl or not before making any big change. Thankfully, she is a girl, so I could go ahead with the layout.

However, that's when I came to a huge, screeching halt. The blog template would not load whatsoever. Apparently, it had something to do with Internet Explorer. So, I downloaded Firefox, but I still could not get it to load.

That's when my dear friend, Evonne, came to my rescue with her rockin' Mac. Oh, how I am wishing I had a Mac of my very own. Anyway, she was able to load it and play around with it to get this wonderful look. Much, much thanks to you, Evonne. No more boring blog.

7 comments:

  1. Love the new look Sheri!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! And I have a Mac, I totally love it, but sometimes it won't let me download layouts. But maybe that's because I'm computer illiterate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous of your mac. :P I am glad you like the new design. I know it is probably a lot of pink for you, though. LOL That's what you get with all these girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new look! It won't let me download certain layouts for my blog either. I gave up trying & just went with the boring template, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah! You got it to work. I saw this template too and was trying to make my page look better but I CANT! Lucky you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uhhh...Sweetie. You could have asked me. You know I know how to write html code. I didn't know you needed help!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Don't be shy, let me hear from you.