Monday, June 1, 2009

The 6th girl of the house

I haven't posted any pictures of our beautiful kitty cat, Bella, in a while. She is such a princess. Really she is not a cat in any way other than her appearance. I joke about it, but I really do believe they bred all the cat out of her. She is a great little member of our family. She doesn't require much attention that seems to be less and less available to her with each kid, but she doesn't mind. She lets us know when she needs something. She is also wonderful with the kids. She rarely scratches any of them, and on the occasion that she does, it seems well deserved.

So, here is a picture of our beautiful kitty. I am entering it in the I ♥ Faces photo contest this week on pets. You should head on over there to see other great pics of pets.

13 comments:

  1. Wow! Your cat is gorgeous! Those green eyes are mesmerizing :) Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tongue sticking out ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what gorgeous eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! Great entry. Those eyes are mesmerizing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! That's a great shot! Love it!
    Love, Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! what a beautiful cat! love that face! beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! what a gorgeous shot of your baby! i love the eyes and the way they pop! super :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those eyes! I could just fall right into them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is an awesome shot...I love the tounge! Her eyes are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a beautiful cat. I bet all your kids love her.

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Don't be shy, let me hear from you.