Thursday, June 4, 2009

Check it out-- A GIVEAWAY!!!


I am super excited to do a giveaway here. I recently bought a Baltic Amber teething necklace from Inspired by Finn for Violet and to help with pain relief. Amber has many healing properties that you can read more about it benefits here. I thought I would give it a try with her to avoid having to medicate her with anything, and I must say that I am pretty impressed with the results so far. She really hasn't fussed over it since I put it on her. That means, I have not given her anything for the teething. No teething tablets and definitely no Tylenol.

I thought I would share this with all of you. So the lovely folks at Inspired by Finn have been so gracious to donate one 17" or under amber necklace to one of my wonderful readers. The 17" will fit an adult. The smaller ones are more suitable for children. I bought Violet a 12" one, and it fits her perfectly. They are beautifully made with screw clasps and each bead is individually tied off. Love that...

Here's how you can win:
1. Visit Inspired by Finn, and pick out the 17" or under amber necklace you would like.

2. Blog about this giveaway letting me know your pick and leave me a comment linking to it.

3. Twitter about this giveaway and leave me a separate comment linking to it.

4. Become a fan of my blog and leave a comment telling me you have or that you have already been a fan.

5. If you have a Facebook account, follow my blog through there. Leave me a comment letting me know.

You have until Sunday (6/7) night at 9pm (central) to get in the contest. One winner will be chosen at random. Good luck! Oh, and feel free to shop. They have also thrown in a 20% discount to anyone that doesn't win. The discount code is: blog .

Here is a picture of my Violet wearing her necklace when we were on our homeschooling co-op field trip to the Houston Museum of Fine Arts a couple weeks ago.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sheri, I've been following your blog for a while now and I am grateful to you for helping me out with mine!
    http://thefidelakfive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sheri, how fun that you are doing a giveaway!

    http://mindytanner.blogspot.com/2009/06/blog-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. And PS, I've been a huge fan of your blog for awhile now! I'm excited every time there is something new to read:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I joined twitter just for this contest:)
    https://twitter.com/mindytanner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok Sheri, we are going to try this contest and see if we have any luck. I really like the cognac amber with the pendant. I am unsure of length but it is for Avery so what ever is good for an infant.Good Luck to everyone. PS I love your blog, you have inspired me to try and get one going!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I'm a bit late, but I finally got around to blogging your contest and am posting here to enter. Oliver has been wearing Aidan's old necklace, but I'm sure Aidan may want it back when his 2 year molars hit. I like the 4 different round or disc style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was just telling Stace about the necklace you got Violet! I will have to send her here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This giveaway has now ended. The winner is comment #6... Devin! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for Devin!! Guess I'll have to use that discount...;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bummer I missed it. Awesome that you could do your own giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Don't be shy, let me hear from you.