How is it I am losing all this hair like every post pregnant woman goes through, but none of it is the white hair that seems to be popping up daily? UGH--I do not have time to dye my hair every other week. They soooo stand out against the blue black color it is supposed to be.
On a good note, this stomach virus helped me shed the last few pounds I needed to fit into my skinny pre-pregnancy jeans comfortably. WooHoo! I won't give all the credit to being sick, though. I have been working my tail off, literally, with the New York City Ballet Workout. It is kicking my butt since I wasn't able to work out my whole pregnancy with the heart issues I was having.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Pre-pregnancy jeans already? WTG!!! I'm jealous, it always took me longer.
ReplyDeleteStop making me jealous about these pre-pregnancy jeans! I was still one size larger than I used to be BEFORE I became pregnant this time!
ReplyDeleteAnd my younger sister (22!) has a lot of grays already. She dyes her whole head black, but in between will use a black sharpie on a few stray grays that poke out fast. It seems odd, and I know with all your babies running around you might not have time to individually color each hair- but I found this process fascinating and tell everyone about it!
I understand. I have had grey hairs since I was 14, and dying my hair is a necessity. Mine reappear after a week of colouring, so it's frustrating to have them back again.
ReplyDeleteTo be honest, I'm just learning to deal with them. I don't have the time or inclination to be covering them all the time.
Congrats on the weight loss too!. I lost about 5 pounds when I had strep throat. Nearly a stone when I had glandular fever. Weird isn't it?
Hopped over from I Am Trish's blog...I totally feel your pain with the grey hairs! Mine seem to grow right where my hair parts and stand straight up! WTF? I make my husband pull them out...but they really do grow back in 2's or 3's.
ReplyDelete