Leila has a bit of a cold this weekend, but the weather has been so gorgeous that I wanted to get the girls outside for some pictures. Of course, she wakes up from her long nap cranky as can be and really not all that interested in heading out to do anything I want. So, I did want any good mother would do and offered her a bribe of jellybeans if she cooperated. She didn't get the jelly beans.
Ava earned her jelly beans, though.

These are precious. My mom has professional pics from when I was 3 or 4ish in which I am pouting in every single one. They happen to be her favorite pics of all time because she says they show my personality and stubbornness. You'll treasure these for years.
ReplyDelete-Abby
Love these pictures, Sheri!!!! I see you have yourself a watermark now...cool:)
ReplyDeleteYes, thanks to my friend Rachael @ Shred of Normal. She made the PS brush for me since I am still green with that program. I mainly just want to keep people from using my work without permission. I don't want to find my kids pics floating around with someone else claiming they are their own. kwim
ReplyDeleteHow'd you do that?
ReplyDeleteAre you using any special lenses?
These were taken with my 55-200mm lens set on appeture mode with low f-stops.
ReplyDeleteAw,perhaps it sounds awful of me but there really is something just darling about a little kid pouting.
ReplyDeleteThe vertical of Ava is absolutely gorgeous! And of course Leila looks adorable, even though she seems VERY upset with you! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, the pouting ones are precious. They are totally *her*.
ReplyDeleteThese are great Sheri! I love the pouty pictures, they capture part of toddler life :) The pictures of Ava are wonderful, I love the composition of them.
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding? Those are totally worth the jelly beans! Way better than some posed, smile for the camera shot.
ReplyDeleteAnd hey, if you want, next play date our kids can dress alike again.... we have those dresses too!
Very, very cute!
ReplyDeleteSheri, how did you import your old blog on your new blog? I'm computer retarded!
ReplyDeleteSheri, how did you import your old blog on your new blog? I'm computer retarded!
ReplyDeleteYou're quite talented! Those are lovely pictures, despite your little one being so upset. She looks so sweet.
ReplyDeleteFun blog!
Mariel
www.oneshetwoshe.com