She is really gaining a personality, and it is a very sweet one. You can just see it in her eyes, too. Unlike her older sister who's eyes have always been mischievous. She loves when we talk to her. I will set her up on the counter in the bumbo while I cook, and she will just talk and talk to me the whole time. She also gets really mad if I walk off from her while she is mid-sentence. This one does not tolerate rudeness.
I think she officially is over being swaddled which is making getting her down for bed a little tougher. She is also rejecting the binky. So, it is just me nursing her down for every nap and bedtime. I will enjoy it, though, since she is our last. It is just some great one on one time for us to be peaceful with one another. At least she is an amazing sleeper at night. She goes anywhere from five to eight hours in one stretch. AMAZING...
Violet is very near sitting well on her own. She can hold herself up for a few moments before going down. She gets herself too excited and loses control. She is also rolling really well. She is pretty near going from her back to her tummy. I have a feeling she will be off once she really figures it out.
Anyway, here a few shots of her I got this afternoon. She is just too precious. And do you notice her "blue steel" in the second pic?






She is so precious! Great pictures Sheri!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable! Great pictures, Sheri:)
ReplyDeleteI love her little conversations. I think it is the faces she makes when she is talking to you that gets me the most. And? You just know she is really saying something to you by the look in her eye. So sweet. Although, if I remember correctly Jill may have been like this....oh...that means trouble as soon as she actually learns to talk. She will never stop talking!
ReplyDeleteShe really is such a precious child.
She is so adorable. These are awesome pictures, you did a great job!
ReplyDelete