I am a 29 year old stay-at-home mom to three beautiful girls, Ava 6yo, Leila 4yo, and Violet 1yo. I am also lucky to have a wonderful step-daughter in my life named Madison 11yo. Thankfully, my husband, Daniel, loves to be surrounded by all our girlieness. He has gotten exactly what he asked for when he said he wanted all girls. I mean, even our kitty cat is a girl.
Precious! She is so adorable! Troy was born with the "Angel Kiss" between his eyes too. You can only see it now when he cries.
ReplyDeleteThat's neat!
ReplyDeleteAll the girls, including my step-daughter, were born with it. All of my girls also had stork bites on the back of their necks.
Oh she is a sweetie. My husband is so broody right now, so I won't show him this!
ReplyDeleteSometimes I do miss the baby smell, and the little vests...
Babies are fantastic, especially when they start to smile.
She's adorable!
ReplyDeletecan I have a bite too?
ReplyDelete