Monday, January 19, 2009

A New Day

I can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning and know that the bad dream the past eight years has been is ending. What a great day to be an American! I will be gone at playgroup when President-elect Obama is sworn in, but we are going to break our unspoken rule by turning on the tv to witness it. I have such a wonderful feeling of community, right now. I hope that continues for as long as possible.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sheri, I'm new to your blog, and I'm really enjoying it. I'm a rockabilly mum and it's nice to meet another one!

    Take care

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not even American & i feel the same way about it all being "a bad dream". not to be cheesy, but we are so very lucky to be alive at this special time to witness history in the making.

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Don't be shy, let me hear from you.