My new wrap finally arrived today. I immediately opened it and popped in the instructional video. I followed the first set of instructions perfectly and got Violet into a great chest to chest position. I could tell immediately that this sling will work perfectly well for me. Her weight was so well-distributed on my shoulders and back. Just what I was looking for. I am so thrilled with it. I watched the rest of the video to learn how to do all the other positions that she is not quite ready for yet, but I am excited to try them out once she is.
While Daniel is thrilled that I am happy with it, he said he could have done without the half hour of instructional video saying repeatedly, "Cross over and around and wrap under baby's leg...". He asked if the video was called, "How to repeatedly drive you husband crazy for half and hour with just the click of a button". Funny boy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Tell him when he is done watching that, he should go watch the Gocco instructional video. I wanted to see how that stupid printing press worked, and they had a "quick instructional video" that was thirty minutes of 80's hair hell to music.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you like the wrap! Now, don't loose it!
glad you love it!
ReplyDelete